lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

Thursday get togethers

As we don't have a place to meet up we have asked if it is okay to use the café in La Casa de la Juventud in San Sebastíán de los Reyes on Thursdays at 20h and they kindly say that it's fine. It's very nice and very warm.
At the moment we are still doing our paperwork but anyone who wants to drop by and ask for information, please do. If necessary we'll have two tables, one where you speak English and the other where you don't.
To start the ball rolling you have to come
The idea is to use your English in a social context. If the conversation does not flow there will be guided activities.
SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NEVER BEING ABLE TO USE YOUR ENGLISH!

N.B.The golden rule of the Spanish tertulia applies here. No politics!

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I think that this is a great idea. Which day are you going to star doing it? If you need any help, please, just say it.

    P.D: I apologize for my mistakes =P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s great, my best wishes to this wonderful idea.
    Rosa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well I am very happy to read your comments because I was just about to suspend this activity as no one comes.
    Come any Thursday this month of March.
    The table beside the football game.
    See you I hope

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lidia, yes we need your support. Could you contact us at our gmail address? That would be brilliant.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I can't find your e-mail adress. Could you give it to me? In other case, I'm going to try to go to the meeting the next Thursday and we could talk about it. I am studing English in the EOI, and I could advertise this initiative there.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's asedow@gmail.com.
    See you on Thursday anyway. That's great

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola.
    Entonces esta tarde os veo a las 20h, no? Yo me puedo quedar hasta las 20.45 aproximadamente.

    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar