viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

CAMERAS OUT FOR SPAIN'S BEAUTIFUL WILD FLOWERS



OUR ANNUAL TRIBUTE TO MR WILDE
PUT YOUR PHOTOS HERE!

MARIBEL'S TRIBUTE 






My favourite walk

Many people love their city and I can understand ithat. But, I love 3,5km of my little town, this place is so small that it hasn´t a name (can you believe it?). I try to go for walks there every day but it is not always possible. When I go towards it, I always think ….and today, what will be the surprise?  New docket leaves? New flowers?  Birds?  Rare clouds? My little walk in the National Park of Guadarrama, I believe, is the most vibrant and exciting place that I can imagine. These days everything is working hard before our hot, dry summer: growing, blossoming… so there are orchids, rosemary, muscaris, thyme and of course, the queen...the rockrose, in Spanish … jaras. All of them are saying, if you think we are beautiful, wait until you see May and the little wild roses!

MARIBEL ORGAZ









Hawthorn in late April
Poppy  dancing in the grass
BLOSSOMS
Wilde flowers



PERFECT DANDELION CLOCK



'To look at a thing is very different from seeing a thing. One does not see anything until one sees its beauty.Then and only then, does it come into existence.'

                                                                                                 Oscar Wilde






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario